Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
At Smile on Trindle Dental Care we do everything within our power to
create a dental experience built around patient comfort and lasting,
functional dentistry. At Smiles on Trindle you will find all of the
general, cosmetic, and restorative dental procedures that you need. We
want dentistry to fit your lifestyle, so we will be happy to file your
insurance or help you find financing. In addition to our 8-5 office
hours Monday to Thursdays, we are also open 2 evenings per week to
better accommodate your busy schedule.
You are the most important member of our healthcare team. Ultimately you make all decisions about your dental care. We will explain our concerns and treatment recommendations that help you determine the best course of care.
Explore our services listed below, then call to schdule your checkup or consultation today!
- Thorough examination of the gums and bone that support your teeth.
- Guided instruction in how best to care our teeth and gums.
- A cleaning regimen customized to the specific needs of your mouth.
- Deep cleanings to prevent the loss of teeth from gum disease.
- Fluoride to prevent decay
- Prescription of anti-bacterial mouth rinses to decrease the levels of cavity causing bacteria that exist in your mouth.
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Early Cancer detection