Dear Valued Patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We're reaching out to assure you that you are safe at Smiles on Trindle Dental Care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Upon arrival we ask that you remain in your car and call the office to check in. If you do not have a cellphone, please communicate that with our staff at your prescreening phone call.
- We are asking all patients to wear a mask into the building. Your provider will instruct you as to when you may take it off and ask that you put back on prior to leaving the operatory.
- Once your provider is ready for you, a member of our staff will be out to scan your temperature and escort you to the appropriate operatory.
- Upon entering Smiles on Trindle Dental Care, you will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Only one parent or caregiver will be permitted in the building for minors or those that require a caregiver. Everyone else, including siblings of any age, will not be permitted to enter the building.
Over the next few weeks we will be reaching out to start rescheduling all appointments that were impacted by the office closure. We will do our best to accommodate date and time requests. Also, should you feel that you are not ready to reschedule your appointment at the time of our call we understand. Please be patient with our staff as we begin this new norm and return to normal office hours.
You can be assured safety measures at Smiles on Trindle Dental Care will continue to evolve as more information develops. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about hte steps we take to keep you, our staff and all other patients, safe in our practice.
We look forward to serving you,
The Team at Smiles on Trindle Dental Care